Here are some of the popular 3D printing model websites in 2023:
• Thingiverse - This is probably the largest collection of free 3D printable models. It has a huge collection of 3D models uploaded by designers and makers. It has models for toys, gadgets, spare parts, etc.
• CGTrader - Another large community of 3D designers and makers sharing free 3D print models. It has over 1 million 3D models covering various categories.
• TurboSquid - Although primarily a paid 3D model marketplace, TurboSquid also has a good collection of free 3D models. They have high-quality 3D models in various file formats like STL, OBJ, 3DS, etc.
• Sketchfab - A platform to upload and share 3D models in a virtual reality environment. It has a dedicated section for free downloadable 3D print models. The quality of models varies but you can find some really good ones.
• GrabCAD - A community of mechanical engineers and designers sharing 3D CAD models. Although more focused on engineering designs, it also has a good number of generic 3D models suitable for 3D printing.
• TurboSquid - TurboSquid is one of the largest marketplaces for paid 3D models. They have high-quality 3D models for 3D printing in a huge range of categories. Models are usually around $5 to $500 depending on the details.
• 3DOcean - Part of Envato, 3DOcean specializes in paid 3D print models, 3D materials, and tutorials. It features models from professional 3D designers and prices range from around $5 to $500.
• Sketchfab Store - The paid section of the Sketchfab platform where pro 3D designers can sell their high-quality 3D models, including ones suitable for 3D printing. Prices are comparable to other paid 3D model marketplaces.
• Cloth Modeling - Focused on 3D models for apparel and fashion products. If you are looking to 3D print clothes or accessories, this is a great resource. Models are created by 3D fashion designers and prices range from $25 to $500 typically.